« Miscellany | Main | Buy Wind »

May 29, 2008

Doing Fine

My apologies for not posting lately, and my thanks to everyone who has inquired about my health and sent well wishes. It has meant a lot to me.

I'm doing fine. I finished my chemo two weeks ago today, and I generally got off pretty easy. Some people have a very rough time with chemo, but other than the first few days following each treatment, I've generally been feeling pretty good. I'm bald as an egg, I've put on a few pounds around the middle, and my skin has looked better, but my energy level is good and I experienced only a little nausea along the way. And now it's over!

Posted by Jonathan at May 29, 2008 10:20 PM  del.icio.us digg NewsVine Reddit YahooMyWeb

Comments

So hppy to hear from you and to know you are much better. I have truly missed you LL

Posted by: Lynne Launius at May 29, 2008 11:43 PM

I answered your email this morning, but after reading your new posts (yea!!!) it appears that you did fast before the chemo and that it has had positive results! (So don't waste your time answering my email, okay? You've got better things to do.)

Ditto LL's comments. :)

Posted by: Lane_in_PA at May 30, 2008 08:29 AM

Glad to hear you made it through - and good to see you posting again...

Posted by: Big Gav at May 31, 2008 06:20 AM

PastPeak is my first stop of the day and I have really worried about how things are going for you. That you are moving through this with such good spirits and good prospects is heartening.
Stay the course, heal, and know how much we are in need of your sharp intelligence.

Posted by: redski at May 31, 2008 08:01 AM

Hurrah, You're Back! So glad you are feeling better. Stay well. I hope your hair grows back.

Posted by: Charyn at June 3, 2008 01:27 PM

Jonathan,

Great to see that you are back. I didn't know that you were not well, but worried why you were not posting— and I wish you a full recovery and lots more good health to come!

Posted by: bill at June 8, 2008 10:16 PM